Wednesday, January 31

Enchiladas

These are the 'Cheesy Bean and Cheese Enchiladas' (brilliant title, eh?) from Vegweb. This is the second time I've made them. They make absolutely loads and the first time I made them I thought "Great! We can have the leftovers for lunch tomorrow". Alas, it was not to be, lots of Gary's smelly friends appeared and ended up eating them all! The cheek of it all! They all loved them so this recipe is very omni friendly and like I said it'll feeds loads!

Anyway... This recipe is great. I used a can of kidney beans and a can of chilli beans, some red onion, and the rest of it is made up of a 'cheese sauce' and enchilada sauce.

I feel like I'm rambling now so I'm going to stop. I apologise for being slightly incoherent. Meh.

Gary's Dish Washing Rating - 2/5

No comments: