Sunday, April 29

Pasta With Loads of Veggies


Not the most imaginative post title, but what can I say? That's what it is, so... yeah. It's lumache pasta with spinach, sundried tomatoes, asparagus, corn, onion, oregano, and red pepper flakes, and it was delicious.

I made some garlic bread to go with it. Isn't home made garlic bread just like so much better than any rubbish you buy in shops? I think so.

In unrelated news I ordered a really cool lunch thermos thingy. It looks like a regular thermos flask, but it has three compartments in it for storing different foods, so I'll be able to take dinner leftovers to work. No more sandwiches! Man, I am so sick of sandwiches. I have to get up ridiculously early for work every day, and then study in the evenings and weekends so I've not had time to make lunch other than sandwiches. My exams are finished soon though so th nightmare will end soon!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Is this a new camera picture? If it is, you can start blaming the camera for so-so pictures before. I'm saving up for a new cam, myself, so I can maybe shift the blame for my crappy photos.

Lelly said...

It is indeed. I'm still convinced that I'm a bit rubbish with the camera, but the extra megapixels do help.