Saturday, December 30

Scones and Jammy Jammy Jammy Jam!

*Ahem* Or just scones and jam for normal folk. Well what is there to say about scones and jam? Good scones, not too sweet, not too stodgy. The recipe is the raisin scone recipe from vegweb, but I didn't have any raisins and generally tend to eat around the raisins in scones anyway so I left them out.

If you look closely, in the background you can see some dice. Why? Because Gary's a big geek that's why. Nuff said.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say how brilliant I am. Gary popped out to the shops (which are literally on our doorstep) to get a few things, and by the time he had got home I'd just spontaneously whipped up a batch of scones. Why? Well I'm a mentalist. An amazing mentalist, but a mentalist none the less.

So, eh, scones, eh?

No comments: