Thursday, December 28

More Vegan With A Vengeance Goodness!

There is seriously nothing in this book that isn't a massive success.

Tonight I made the sundried tomato and asparagus frittata. I was worried it would hold together and would be all crumbly, and whilst it was crumbly it held together beautifully and was crumbly in all the right places. I couldn't get and fresh basil so I added a little bit of dried basil and added spinach to replace the leafiness, it seemed to work fine. I can't honestly remember ever eating eggs (they always freaked me out) so I couldn't say whether it's a decent replacement for egg frittata but what I can say is that it's mighty tasty. On the side is a nice salad with, you know, general salady stuff... yeah...

Gary Dish Washing Rating - 2/5

2 comments:

urban vegan said...

I have got to try that.

Lelly said...

You definitely should! it was a nice light meal which to me was perfect after all the heavy food over Christmas!