Thursday, December 28

Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizza!

Yup, so I got a pizza stone for crimbo so I of course spent most of yesterday making pizza. The crust and sauce are from recipes in Vegan With A Vengeance and were really good. Making pizza dough is fun but it isn't half messy! I got impatient and didn't let my dough rest for very long (probably about 40 minutes), so it wasn't as stretchy as I'd have liked, but we live and learn! On one side is onion, spinach, and some tofutti mozzarella cheese slices. On the other is spinach and some weird slicing sausage stuff that Gary likes but I find repulsive. Anyhoo, it was a good pizza but it was a little bit soggy in the middle so I'll know to cook it longer next time. I think I'll also have a dough making day soon and freeze lots of it so I don't have to do all the messy dough stuff every time I want pizza.

Gary's Dish Washing Rating - 4/5
This will be less next time because as previously mentioned, I'll be making lots of dough in advance.

No comments: