- I'm currently radioactive due to a scan I had at hospital yesterday. I feel like I should be fighting crime. My weapon shall be battered pizza, and I'll get rid of the criminals with atherosclerosis. (too geeky? me? never).
- Continuing along the geek theme - years ago I read an article in a newspaper about bumble bee behaviour and physiology. I enjoyed it so much that I cut it out and if I need cheered up, I re-read it. Bumble bees ftw!
- Tofu is my absolute favourite food because it's just so versatile. One of my pet peeves is when people (who usually have never actually eaten it) say they don't like it, at which point I big-headedly exclaim "aha! this is because you've never had me cook it for you!".
- I am ever so slightly besotted with Ron Weasley. NOT, Rupert Grint, only Ron Weasley.
- I love the way Jenna from Vegan Freak Radio says my name. She just says it so much cuter than anybody else.
Thursday, March 27
No food! I've been tagged!
Not in the criminal way, obviously. DJ over at the skint vegan tagged me to do one of these meme thingimijigs. I have to tell you five things about myself and then tag five other bloggers. I'm not really one for drive by tagging, so if you read this, and you're a vegan blogger, consider yourself tagged. Okay, so onto the most likely dull lelly facts.