Monday, July 16

Post O' Randomness...

Yup, random indeed. Why? Meh, who knows. Maybe I like to keep you on your toes, or maybe I'm clearing out my camera. You'll never know.

Okay, so like, here's my kitchen..

I mainly took this picture because it was cleaner than usual because Gary's family was visiting, but also because I'm a nosy mare and I like to see peoples houses, and especially their kitchens, so I figure someone else must be nosy...

Okay, so now for some midweek dinners. Mainly of the 'thrown together at the last minute' variety.

Here's some linguine alfreda. The recipe is mainly from Vegan with a Vengeance, but as always, I never actually follow recipes. It was deliciously spicy and creamy, which are two of my favourite food adjectives.
Next up is a pasta bake, and I know what you're thinking - "oh my god, someone vomited on your pasta", but it was lovely! Honest! It has tomatoes, and herbs, and vegideli sausages, and cheezly. It was quite heavy though, so not something for all the time.
This is what we just had for dinner. Tacos. Not much you can really say about tacos. Lets see, there was spinach, refried beans, jalapenos... I think that was all. Yup. Oh, and salsa on the side. Luurvley.
Let's top off the randomness with some more randomness. Yes, I think so. Here's a picture of a fighter jet (? I dunno, I'm a girl) that appeared in town one day. The jolly man in front of the jet is just a bonus.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm always curious to see other people's kitchens (and look in their cupboards/fridge) too!!

Theresa said...

Fighter jets and giant monkeys... it seems like you live on the vortex of another dimension or something.

Your kitchen is so cute! I love the sloping walls, though it's probably annoying to live with... So colourful and clean!

Drasch23 said...

Hey there, I tagged you for a meme....
http://greenbayvegan.blogspot.com/2007/07/meme-8-true-things.html

n/a said...

I want your kitchen. Seriously!