Sunday, June 3

Lelly is a bad blogger!

It's true. The only excuse I have is that I don't get home from work till late so Gary has been cooking quite a lot and we've been forgetting to take pictures. I truly am rubbish.

Anyway, I promise I'm trying to get back into the habit! Now onto the food...

You know sometimes you just want to eat some comforting stodge even though it's June? Today was one of those days. To be fair though, it's not like it's warm in Scotland, it's been bloody freezing the past few days.

Anyhoo, here is said comforting stodge.

It's vegetable pie and potatoes. Can you really get a stodgier meal? No, didn't think so.

Okay now, remember the giant monkey balloon in my last post? Well it had been gone for a while, and then we went out on Saturday and it was back! Even more surreal was the fact that a huge climbing wall had been erected at practically the end of our street (if I haven't mentioned it before, we live right in the centre of town, near all the craziness). Again, I decided that photographic evidence was required to stop us thinking we were going mad.

Weird.

No comments: