Sunday, November 16

It's my birthday and I'll bake if I want to.

You would bake too if it happened toooo youuuuuuuuuuuuu. Or something.

I just had what was officially the bestest Lelly birthday ever ever ever. Ever. There was cake and cocktails and vegans, oh my!

So I had friends coming over and some of the out of towners were staying over and as everyone knows Lelly is a feeder. As everyone also knows, Lelly is worryingly sensible and so she made mucho food to feed to people to line their bellies.


Why yes, that is a three tier cake stand and a shopping trolley, thanks for asking! In the cake stand are chocolate chip cookies, cinnamon rolls, and chocolate chip brownies. In the shopping trolley are homemade soysage rolls (which if I don't make on a semi-regular basis certain friends of mine will make me pay). There's also tomato bruschetta, carrot cake, and (not pictured) roast potato salad. Oh, and pretzels. You can't forget the pretzels.

4 comments:

Jc2k said...

Oh lord, that food was oh so yummy and oh so very "must have moar". I need feeding now :-\

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lelly - hope you had a great day with lovely pressies. The food looks delicious and that cake stand is great - never seen one like that before - where did you get it?
Take care.

DJ said...

Happy birthday Lelly! I love your shopping trollet - tres cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesomesauce! Food was great, only wish I had stolen some...